Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday


I wanted to start with this because I came across it and thought it was incredible. I miss doing makeup and being creative with it. I can't wait to have money and buy some new makeup and get back into it again. It's been forever!

Anyways, so it's Thursday and it was obviously uneventful. I went to this calling center place called Sitel. Brandon's sister used to work for them, and they called about my application. So I went and did this hour long questionnaire thing on a computer over there and I go back Wednesday for a "Job preview" whatever that means. I just need a job ya know? I'm sick of this. I got Alex's letter today, and it was everything I thought it would be when he said it was 'sappy.' It was an assortment of I'm sorry for everything and for letting you down. I thought missing you too much while doing the army would be hard and unbearable, but needing you to be here and to depend on you is even more unbearable. ugh. I'm trying to be nice in my letter back, I don't want to break his heart. But even if we were going to stay together when he found out about leaving for training, I don't think things would've played out differently. Brandon was back in my life and I had such strong feelings for him still..I still think I would've broken up with Alex for all the same reason I had in the first place. I did a lot of laundry today, and let me tell you, having only a washer and not a dryer sucks. It's really awkward to hang dry socks, I'm just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment